“The Nine Cellos,” a Luis and Clark Gala Concert in the Berkshires on August 17, 2005. Presented by Stockbridge Summer Music, the concert included selections from the Bachianus Brasilieras by Villa Lobos and the Popper Requiem, performed entirely with Luis and Clark cellos. It took place at the Seven Hills Inn, the evening featured cellists from around the world, including Julie Adams, Gerald Appleman, Michael Bacon, Eric Edberg, Derek Gomez, Paul Ognassanti, Jorge Paulin, Peter Worrall, and Luis Leguia.
- Michael Bacon, composer, co-founder Bacon Brothers
- Peter Worrall, Principal Cellist Edmonton Symphony 1970-72, Principal Cellist, Hallé Orchestra, Manchester, U.K. 1975-2004
- Julie Adams, recording artist and soloist.
- Gerald Appleman, Assistant principal cellist New York Philharmonic, retired
- Derek Gomez, Edmonton Symphony Orchestra
- Luis Leguia, Boston Symphony, inventor Luis and Clark
- Eric Edberg, concert artist and music professor, DePauw University
- Paul Ognissanti, freelance artist New York and New Jersey
- Jorge Paulin, Camerata de Coahuila, Mexico.